Check all necessary information for our next tourney below and sign up via our online sign up tool.
Groups & Events
Group stage followed by single elimination phase with A and B cups each day.
- Saturdays: 2-aside Divisions 1 (aimed for our higher level players)
- Sundays: 2-aside Divisions 2 (aimed at D players and below, with A and B players only eligible if playing with a partner of a lower level).
- Prizes for the winners and runners-up of each cup!
Spots are limited, so don’t miss out and sign up today.
- Number of Teams: 20 teams allowed.
- First Come, First Served: Secure your spot with early registration.
- Format: Pools plus single elimination afterwards.
- Draw: Seeding is determined by Tournament Organization.
- Based on current BVB.COM.AU grade.
- Results in past competitions
- ABVRS Ranking.
Please sign up by submitting the form below and paying the registration fee.
For the purposes of order of entry on the tournament’s draw, a registration will be considered as received when the form is submitted and the registration form is paid.
Registrations close at 23:59 pm Tuesday the week of a tournament. The entry list of each division will be made public Wednesday, while final seeding and the schedule will be released Thursday.
Players are still required to sign-in at the day of their competition, at the beach.
- Check in: 7.45 – 8.00am
- Technical Meeting: 8.15am
- First games: 8.30am
Please note you need to check-in on time to guarantee tournament entry.