We are live! Please contact us in case you have questions or problems when managing your bookings. Thank you!
Our courses are targeted to those that have never tried beach volleyball and want to try a new activity down at the beach.
We guarantee that with our “Get fit, have fun, meet friends” philosophy you will have a great experience down at Manly and Maroubra Beach.
Learn & Play
4-Week Beginner Courses
Our friendly professional instructors guide you for 1.5 hours each week over 4 weeks.
The courses are designed to introduce you to the basic techniques and skills you need to enjoy this unique beach sport. As part of the course you will play games and matches to practice your newly learnt skills, all while getting to know your fellow participants in a social casual atmosphere.
If you can’t commit to the whole 4 weeks and you let us know you will miss a lesson, don’t worry, we have ‘Make Up’ sessions in place so you don’t lose a session. We can put you in another another class that is available and is convenient for you.
For juniors please check our Junior section, mature Teenagers are welcome to join our adult courses.
Our dedicated Coaches can’t wait to assist you on learning our beloved sport, improving your skills and meeting new people in an open and fun environment.
We are offering two different levels to suit everyone’s skill level and provide the best possible outcome for every player.
Schedule & Pricing
Check out our upcoming courses below and feel free to contact us if the schedule does not suit you and we are happy to assist in finding a solution.
90min Sessions include:
- Fun warm up, so that you are ready to be able to move in the sand
- Basics in serving, passing, setting and spiking
- Game play is introduced at the end of each session to put your skills into practice
- No more than 12 players per coach
4-Week Learn & Play Course – 4 Session Pass ($140)
- Learn & Play Course – 1 Session Pass ($39)
Book a Course:
- To book a course with us, just check the schedule below and sign up for the whole 4-weeks by choosing the 4 Session Pass or only for the first week by choosing the 1 Session Pass
- (Please note: we can’t guarantee a spot for the whole course if you decide to only book the first session).
Manage Make Up Sessions:
- Once you are signed up for one of our courses, you can manage your bookings and Make Up Sessions via our the MINDBODY Client View.
- Please note, that the MINDBODY App and website widgets currently do not support the management of enrollments (Beginner Courses).
In case you need any assistance to manage your bookings with us feel free to Contact Us and we are happy to find a solution for you.
Our Level 1 Course is the most basic of our courses. It is most suitable for the absolute beginner who has almost no prior knowledge of the skills and techniques of beach volleyball.
During the course the most basic skills and rules of the sport are introduced.
The Level 2 Course is an extension of the Level 1 course. The first week consists of a refresher session of all the basic skills learnt from Level 1. The course goes on to build on the basics while introducing court movement, new skills and improved communication to make your experience more enjoyable.
Suitable for those that have completed Level 1 or those who have played beach volleyball before at the most basic level.